YARDMAX®, a manufacturer of affordable yet high-quality outdoor power equipment, will soon be shipping its newly released Plate Compactors. Ideal for packing down loose aggregate, these plate compactors lengthen the life of your project by reducing water seepage, swelling and erosion and ensuring optimal foundation density. YARDMAX Plate Compactors are available in three models boasting compaction forces of 1,850lbs, 2,500 lbs, and 3,000 lbs. All models include enhanced design features as standard – for no upcharge. Special features include:
- Stamped 1-piece steel plate that has no weld beads to prevent rust over time.
- Fold-up transport wheels.
- 3-point mounted handle with rubber bushings to absorb vibration.
- Handle folds down for compact storage.
- Stamping pad available to act as a buffer between plate and stamping surface for more delicate surfaces.
- Recoil ignition for easy, consistent starting.
- Centrifrugal flyweight for superior engine control.
All YARDMAX products are backed by robust warranties and customer support. For more information, please visit www.yardmax.com.