Outdoor Water Solutions, a Pond & Lake Products manufacturing company based out of Springdale, AR has announced an expanded line of electric aerators for the 2012 season called the AerMaster Pro™line.
John Redd, President, states “Outdoor Water Solutions is the leading manufacturer in the Wind Driven Aeration category, which is still a growing market. However, many of our dealers and customers have been asking about when we would be introducing more electric aerators, which in many cases are combined with our wind systems to offer 24 hour a day aeration utilizing both wind energy and supplemental electricity as needed. The two systems can also be regulated with a control box that we manufacture that will turn on the electric units when the wind isn’t blowing and turns them back off when the wind starts.”
The new expanded line of Electric Aerators ranges from a ¼ hp rocking piston design producing 3.5 CFM up to a ¾ hp rocking piston compressor producing 7.2 CFM. Each of these rocking piston compressors comes in a nice, attractive powder coated steel cabinet that can be mounted to a post, wall or on the ground with the included adjustable feet. They also have a lock to keep people out and include either one or two recirculating fans. These systems all carry a 2 year warranty and are designed to operate maintenance free.
Key Features of the new AerMaster Pro TM line include:
• Maximum pressure up to 50 psi allowing you to aerate 10´, 20´, 30´ or even 40´ deep ponds or lakes
• Oil-less piston and cylinder for less maintenance
• Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
• Die-Cast Aluminum components with a cylinder hard coated for less wear
• Cabinets are powder coated for long life and include 1 or 2 high CFM fans, a 115V plug in and mounting hardware.
• Each unit also includes a Pressure Relief Valve and a Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge.
• AerMaster Pro models can come with no accessories or can include multiple lengths of weighted airline and several different low psi diffusers.
“Our goal was to produce a high quality product at an affordable price,” says John.
Prices range from $995 for the ¼ HP model to $2,695 for the big ¾ HP models. Customers can view our complete product line online at www.Outdoorwatersolutions.com. They can also request one of our color catalogs to look at the complete line of pond products.