Airmax is pleased to announce its LakeSeries Fountains. The LakeSeries Fountain is the premier lineup in the Airmax offering, stepping up in class with higher horsepower options, larger spray patterns and industry-exclusive design.
The new ISP (Independent Stability Pontoon) Float System’s innovative design has reshaped the pond and lake industry, allowing for greater horsepower fountain displays without float rocking or the drumming sound of water hitting the float — two problems that have plagued larger-Horsepower fountains for decades.
LakeSeries Fountains Offer Pond and Lake Owners:
• Well defined, high-volume spray patterns for stunning displays.
• Quick-change nozzles that can be switched out in seconds.
• Industry-exclusive ISP Float System, providing maximum stability and larger patterns.
• Water cooled motor that is low maintenance, high performance and energy efficient.
• Independent pump system for longevity and protection against wear to motor, shaft and seals.
• Integrated cooling shroud for maximum motor life and cooling.
• Bottom-draw design pulls water from deeper in the lake for better aeration.
• Greater performance with lower operating costs than comparable fountains.
• High-quality control panels with standard dual digital timers to accommodate fountain and lights.
The LakeSeries is ideal for commercial applications, golf courses, housing communities, municipal spaces or any large pond or lake. Optional RGBW color-changing LED light sets are available for a nighttime display.
All Airmax fountains are proudly made in the USA with quality and precision for long-lasting operation, ease of installation and trouble-free maintenance.
The Airmax Fountain lineup consists of the EcoSeries (1/2 HP), PondSeries (1/2-2 HP), and LakeSeries (2-5 HP). The three series fit almost any budget, pond size or desired pattern. To view the entire Airmax fountain lineup, visit www.Airmaxeco.com.