The new Matala Power-Cyclone is a contractor-grade, continuous pond vacuum with power-discharge capability. With a vacuum-exhaust capacity of 2,600 gallons per hour, this dual-motor system is balanced in flow rate and is perfect for larger ponds. Its suction motor vacuums up to 1,500 gph, and the ½ Horsepower internal discharge motor removes dirty water at 3,700 gph up to 18 feet in elevation. A 6-foot extension pipe combines with 26 feet of suction hose, allowing for easy handling even during the biggest pond-vacuum jobs. Four different-sized vacuum heads are included.
– Features a 13-gallon holding tank;
– Has 26 feet of suction hose;
– Has 32 feet of exhaust hose (with an additional
– Allows for 60 feet of total working distance;
– Is rated AC 115V with a 32-foot electrical cable;
– Weighs 70.5 pounds.
For more information, contact Matala at www.matala.com.