Introducing Evolution Aqua’s latest innovation in pond-filtration technology, the K+Advanced Filters. Manufactured by Evolution Aqua in the U.K., this new range of pressure filters has been specifically designed to use Evolution Aqua’s own filtration media, K+Media, to deliver exceptional water clarity while being economical to run. They are available in six sizes: 15”/2,400 gallons, 18”/3,600 gallons, 20”/4,800 gallons, 24”/9,600 gallons, 30”/14,000 gallons, and 36”/24,000 gallons.
• Manufactured to last using latest rotational moulding process for peace of mind
• Supplied with advanced K+Media, delivering enhanced mechanical and biological filtration
• Economical to run. The filter has been engineered to maximize pump efficiency
• Matches the color of existing Evolution Aqua filters. The 15″ and 18″ filters are blow-moulded, not rotationally molded.
• Easy to operate and clean, with pipework, blower and multi-port valve supplied.
Economical to Run
To optimize performance, there are unique double laterals inside the filter that help to improve flow through the bed of K+Media. This laminar flow coupled with the use of K+Media reduces back pressure on the circulating pump, ultimately making K+Advanced Filters one of the most economical filters to run.
Easy as 1-2-3
They are simple to install and can be used as a standalone filter or as part of a larger filtration system. The K+Advanced Filters are incredibly easy to clean and are supplied with K+Media, pipework, air blower and multiport valve.
For more information, contact Evolution Aqua USA, Inc. at email@example.com or by phone at 888/417-5837. Visit our website at www.evolutionaquausa.com.