Jump In! Join us for the 3rd Annual Atlantic Professional Conference September 4th – 6th in Cleveland Ohio.
New this year, hands-on business growth strategy workshops Wednesday, September 4th. Intimate group sessions with one-on-one personal guidance. Choose from:
• Jump Into Social Media with Melanie Downes owner of The Grapevine Pro – Take an analytical look at how your company looks digitally and strategize a marketing plan for you.
• Jump Into Business Strategy with Yolanda Ortiz owner of Corazon Business Coaching – Culture, Hiring and Your Bottom Line – Learn how to create a high performance team as well as hiring the right employee, not just a warm body.
• Jump Into Maintenance with Sean Bell, Eastern Regional Sales with Atlantic Water Gardens – Sean will be walking you through how to diversify your income by adding water feature maintenance to your business.
On Thursday, September 5th we will begin with an introduction and update on the merger of Atlantic and Oase with Jeff Weemhoff, President and Thorsten Muck CEO. Then we will dive in to the 2020 new product introduction and integrating with Oase products will Brandon Dwyer, Vice President, and Frayne McAtee, Director of Sales. After a short break, attendees can attend two breakout sessions of their choice – topics including social media presence, landscape photography, quoting a job and more!
After lunch attendees will take a field trip to Atlantic Water Gardens Headquarters for some hands on learning. Stations include:
• Test and compare all four Oase Pondovac Models
• Retro-fitting the new InfiColor Smart Module
• Rebuild or rehab: Making the Atlantic Oase connection in your water feature
• How advanced filtration takes water clarity to the next level
• Programing the Oase EGC System
• Sizing, plumbing and multi-nozzle setups
After an exciting day of learning, everyone can relax in downtown Cleveland on Lake Erie with Dinner, Drinks and Arcade Games at Punch Bowl Social.