St. Charles, IL – Aquascape, Inc, the leading innovator and manufacturer of pond products and supplies, releases its 2012 retail water gardening catalog that offers a full-service line of affordable, reputable pond and fountain products for the consumer.
“Although many companies have reduced spending on research and development during the economic downturn, Aquascape has focused its energy and resources on improving product quality while identifying ways to reduce cost to the consumer,” explains Scott Rhodes, director of product marketing for Aquascape, Inc.
Aquascape’s 2012 Water Gardening Catalog is available free-of-charge and designed for retailers to distribute to their customers. Full-color photos display a variety of water feature options for today’s consumers, and short stories highlighting benefits and features of ponds, waterfalls, and fountains are incorporated to create a first-hand experience of the water gardening lifestyle. Quick Response (QR) codes populate the pages for easy access to product videos and additional information.
Several new and improved products appear in Aquascape’s 2012 Water Gardening Catalog including, but not limited to:
• Container Water Garden Filter, for containers holding up to 50 gallons of water
• Pond Filter Urn, ideal for providing filtration for smaller ponds or container water gardens
• Newly designed IonGen™ System, an electronic water clarifier that reduces maintenance
• Evolutionary, second generation line of consumer water garden pumps
• Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, decorative fountains
• LED Fountain Accent Light, creating drama for nighttime viewing
• Granite Transition Garden Fountain, providing two fountains in one
• Activated Pond Carbon, for clarifying water and reducing odor
• Pond Air 2 and 4, providing beneficial, energy-efficient aeration
• Koi Krunchies, a hand-feeding treat for koi and goldfish
Retailers can order free copies of Aquascape’s 2012 Water Garden Catalog to distribute to their customers by calling 866.877.6637 (US) or 866.766.3426 (CANADA). The retail catalog is also available online at www.aquascapeinc.com/product-catalogs for free download. For more information about Aquascape products and services, please visit our website at www.aquascapeinc.com or call 866.877.6637 (US) or 866.766.3426 (CANADA).
Aquascape is North America’s leading innovator in the water gardening industry. Aquascape invented the low-maintenance, naturally balanced ecosystem pond that is the # 1 contractor-installed water garden. The St. Charles, Illinois headquarters, dubbed “Aqualand,” received Silver Level recognition in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating system. Aquascape’s mission is to help our customers succeed at building, selling, and retailing water garden products. Aquascape and its vast network of Authorized AquascapePRO™ Distributors sell exclusively to contractors and retailers. Founded in 1991, Aquascape made the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies four years in a row. In 2005, founder and CEO Greg Wittstock was named one of America’s Best Bosses by FORTUNE Small Business Magazine and Winning Workplaces™.