Aquascape Inc., North America’s leading innovator in the water gardening industry, reveals a new Smart Control App allowing pond owners to automate and manage their water feature settings from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet. The app allows users to organize, automate, and control their color changing lights using the Smart Control Hub, their adjustable flow pumps using the Smart Control Receiver and any outdoor electronics using the Smart Control Plug.
“Our Smart Control App and devices give customers a simple all-encompassing experience for managing and monitoring their pond,” says Dave Kelly, vice president of product development for Aquascape Inc. “The flexibility it allows is particularly a plus. You can turn your lights on at sunset with ease, and schedule them to turn off before you head to work in the morning. The app helps you stay mindful of energy consumption by displaying the energy output for your connected devices.”
The Aquascape smart control devices feature:
- WiFi Pairing
- Easy voice control with Alexa and Google
- Compatibility with iPhone and Android operating systems
- Weather-resistant, injection molded housing
- Hang tab for quick, secure mounting
- Integrated display for pump flow setting
- Adequate wireless coverage necessary: 2.4 GHz supported
For more information about Aquascape and its products, visit aquascapeinc.com or call 866-877-6637.