Aquascape proudly announces the launch of its new line of Signature Series™ Pond Skimmers available in 3 sizes; 200, 400, and 1000. Pond skimmers effectively remove leaves and debris from ponds, acting as a pre-filter to reduce pump maintenance.
“We’re excited to offer our new Signature Series™ Pond Skimmers that accommodate a full-range of pond projects,” states Dave Kelly, Vice President of Product Management for Aquascape, Inc. “From the Signature Series™ 200 Pond Skimmer designed for smaller DIY installations to the top-of-the-line 1000 version applicable for larger, professionally-installed projects; all 3 skimmers are backed by a lifetime warranty.”
Features and benefits of the Signature Series™ 1000 Pond Skimmers include:
- Patented, adjustable water level faceplate
- Rigid debris basket with handle for easy removal
- High density filter mat that removes smaller
debris and dirt
- Locking weir door drains skimmer dry for easy maintenance
- Protected location for pump
- Water-tight bulkheads for plumbing connections
- Overflow feature maintains the pond’s proper water level
- Natural-looking faux rock lid helps disguise the skimmer
Aquascape’s Signature Series Pond Skimmers are available in 3 sizes: the Signature Series™ 200 for ponds up to 200 square feet and 3,000 gph flow rate, the Signature Series™ 400 for ponds up to 400 square feet and 4,000 gph flow rate, and the Signature Series™ 1000 for ponds up to 1000 square feet and 10,000 gph flow rate. For more information on Aquascape’s products and services, log onto www.aquascapeinc.com or call 866/877-6637.