*St. Charles, IL* – Aquascape, Inc. offers an expanded Pondemonium® 2014 event with first-time ever Foreman/Rookie Pondemonium from August 18th-21st, followed by the traditional Pondemonium® format for owners and managers August 21st-23rd. Pondemonium is now in its 14th season as the pond industry’s premiere business and networking event for distributors, contractors, and retailers. This year’s theme, Reach for the Stars, is a nod to Aquascape’s upcoming television series, “Pond Stars” coming soon on Nat Geo WILD. Pondemonium® 2014 events and workshops focus on helping pond business owners increase their exposure and success with water features.
“The growing popularity of water features has created a need for us to expand our Pondemonium event,” says Greg Wittstock, founder and CEO of Aquascape, Inc. “I’m excited and anxious to offer hands-on training, classroom sessions, and educational pond tours this year, geared specifically toward foremen and first-time attendees. During the second half of Pondemonium week, business owners and managers will gain valuable insight from the workshops and networking events targeted for their needs.”
This year’s events include:
• Classroom sessions taught by leading experts
• Valuable hands-on training at Build-a-Pond events
• Network opportunities with hundreds of successful pond builders and retailers
• Cutting-edge pond construction techniques
• Overview of the latest pond product offerings
• Today’s marketing techniques to increase sales
• Sessions on finance and business operations
To learn more about Pondemonium®, log onto www.pondemonium.com. For information about Aquascape, Inc. and its products and services, visit www.aquascapeinc.com or call 1-866-877-6637 (US) or 866-766-3426 (CAN).