The Aquascape product team has taken all the features and benefits of the AquaForce® Solids Handling Pump and created the AquaForce® PRO 4000-8000 adjustable flow pump.
The AquaForce® is a solids-handling waterfall and filter pump designed to be submerged directly into the pond. Most pumps, if placed directly in the pond, would quickly become clogged with debris, creating a lot of pump maintenance or even worse possibly damaging the pump. The AquaForce® Waterfall Pump is different.
The AquaForce® is designed with a durable prefilter cage that surrounds the entire pump. The prefilter cage prevents leaves, algae, and other debris from clogging the pump. The cage also makes the pump safe to use on ponds with fish.
The AquaForce® PRO 4000-8000 is the professional series adjustable flow model. Each AquaForce® PRO 4000-8000 adjustable flow pump includes a remote control that lets you turn the pump on and off, as well as customize and fine-tune the flow of water all with the push of a button.
Features and benefits of the AquaForce® PRO 4000-8000 include:
• Allows you to customize and fine-tune the flow of waterfalls and streams
• Pump can be turned on or off with remote
• Ability to adjust the flow makes it easy to select the right pump for any application
• Each remote and receiver are paired together with a unique frequency
• Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
• Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
• Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
• Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
**For more information on Aquascape products and services, visit www.aquascapeinc.com or call 866/877.6637.**