- Publish Dates
- POND Trade Magazine is published 6 times a year, on the odd months. Mailed copies arrive the week prior to the cover date. Digital versions are also published in their entirety at pondtrademag.com.
- Frequency Discount
- Advertisers receive a frequency discount based on the number of consecutive ads. Maximum discount is the 6 times rate.
- Artwork Changes
- Advertisers may change artwork running at any time without penalty or extra charge. Artwork must be received by the artwork issue deadlines to be substituted. Ad sizes may be changed within the term of an insertion order without penalty or additional charge. Increases or decreases will take effect only if requested prior to the ad close date for the issue. Discounts earned will not be impacted.
We accept PDF or TIFF files only. All files must be created at full size, and at 300 dpi. Please flatten to convert fonts to graphics before saving.
Color: CMYK — (Not RGB)
Binding: Saddle Stich 8.5” × 11”
Files can be easily uploaded to us at: www.pondtrademag.com/uploads
- Ad Placement Priority
Ad positions rotate equally throughout the magazine, front to back, right to left, top to bottom. Exceptions are limited to premium pages.
Changes and Ads may be updated at any time at no additional charge. New artwork received will be placed in the next available issue, based on the issue close date.
- Orders for insertions must be cancelled in writing and are not accepted after closing dates.
- Short Rates
- Advertisers will be charged for the higher rate (ie. shortrated) if they do not fulfill the number of insertions agreed to in their contract. A bill for the difference between the rate of the order and the highest rate the number of insertions qualifies at, will be submitted and payable.
- Terms of Payment
Ad placements are on a pre-paid basis. Billing is available upon approved credit. To apply please request a credit application. Invoices are due net 30 days, with a 2% /10 discount available. A service charge of 2% per month will be added to unpaid balances more then 30 days past due. Publisher reserves the right to hold advertisers and/or its agency jointly and severally liable for monies due and payable. Check, PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
POND Trade Marketplace ads are pre-paid only, and can be automatically processed on a credit card or PayPal by issue, with two issue minimum.
- Contract and Copy Regulations
- Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel advertising at any time, for any reason. Until an ad is printed the publisher has no obligation to run such ad and has no liability in the event the ad does not appear. Publisher shall not be liable for any failure to print, publish or circulate all or any portion of an issue in which an ad is accepted for print. Advertiser and its agency, jointly and severally, will indemnify publisher and hold publisher harmless against any expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of contents of advertising including, but not limited to, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, plagiarism, or any other statuary or common law right, in law or equity, of any person.
- POND Trade Magazine
- P.O. Box 1985
Fallbrook, CA 92088-1985
888/356-9895 Pacific Time
- Tom Graham
- Cindy Graham
- Assistant Editor
- Dustin Graham